“Wi-Fi” is a type of wireless networking protocol that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables.Wi-Fi is technically an industry term that represents a type of wireless local area network (LAN) protocol based on the 802.11 IEEE network standard. It’s the most popular means of communicating data wirelessly, within a fixed location, today.
“Wi-Fi” is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance, an international association of companies involved with wirelessLAN technologies and products.
TechnoSatComm with a vision to address the growing demand of broadband Internet and data connectivity which has become the center of expansion in all businesses, education, medicine, and other industries. TechnoSatComm intends to provide better and more effective IT Solutions with dependable state-of-the-art technologies to its customers. Features : Solutions are exclusively designed to enable the instant set-up of worry-free, controlled-access, revenue-generating wireless internet based WiFi services for your business.
- Roaming free within the network
- Faster and Secure
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11/b/g/n
- WPA2 and MAC based Authentication
- IPv4 and IPv6 Compatible network
- Link speed 108, 150, 300 Mbps
- VLAN for Network Separation
- Web Interface
- Hospitality Industry: Wi-Fi solution for Star Hotels, Budget Hotels, Restaurants, Coffee Shop, Clubs etc
- Corporate: Wi-Fi solution for Mid Size corporate, Large size corporate – IT Companies, Telecom companies, factories, banking institutes etc.
- Health Care: Wi-Fi solution for Hospital, recreation centers, etc
- Education: Wi-Fi solution for Universities, Collages, Schools, etc
- Transport Industry: Wi-Fi solution for Wi-Fi in Trains, Wi-Fi in Aircrafts, Long Distance Buses etc.
- Wi-Fi solution for Government Organizations
- Ports: Wi-Fi solution for Airports, Railway Stations, Marin ports etc
Wi-Fi solution for Town Ships, Malls, Departmental stores, Retails etcMobility:
Wi-Fi provides increased mobility. Among users, those who use a laptop, I-pads, Smart-phones will worry no more about connecting using a connection cable. They will be able to move from their office to the meeting room without losing connection.Easy to Use for Corporates:
For your employees and authorized visitors to connect to Wi-Fi does not present any technical difficulty. Simply enter the WEP or WAP key associated with your Wi-Fi after double-clicking the icon “Wireless Network Connection”. After a short search for the message “reading of the network address” message, the computer will connect to the network.Attract More Customers:
Many hotel guests these days will look for WiFi Internet access when choosing a hotel to stay in. They may just want to keep up with the news and check their Facebook, or they might be away on business and have a critical need to respond to emails, do online spreadsheets and Internet banking. If your hotel doesn’t have WiFi, then you could be losing guests to rival hotels that do.REV-GEN:
By attracting more guests, you will naturally also increase your revenue. However, you may also gain extra revenue from your guests by enticing them to stay a little longer and respond to emails and browse the web. During this time they may order extra food and drink to their room, bringing in extra money to the business. You can also sell vouchers for WiFi hotspot access instead of offering the WiFi for free to your guests.Captive Portal with E-Commerce Features Online:
Our Hotel Wi-Fi service also comes with the optional extra of e-commerce portal software that you can use to sell extra goods and services to your guests, such as meals, Promo Offers, drinks and gifts.
SOLUTIONS THAT WE PROVIDE End to end solutions
Mass Rail Transit
Defence & Security